Jessore Union Council Secretary Job Circular 2022

Jessore Union Council Secretary Job Circular 2022 has been published on the official website and the Jessore DC Office website is http://www.jessore.gov.bd/. So it is very good news for all jobs seekers. So you are invited to apply for the post. Most people especially like DC office jobs. So Do not miss the opportunity to apply for the post of Jessore Union Council Secretary Job Circular 2022. Jessore Union Council Secretary Job Circular 2022 is the best job circular in Bangladesh. All Jessore district candidates can apply for the post. Because the DC office job is the most attractive job in Bangladesh. Male and females both can apply for the post. So read carefully the full advertisement which is given below on our website. So don’t miss the great chance to apply for the post-Jessore Union Council Secretary Job Circular 2022. Jessore DC Office job Circular 2022 is the search option to apply for the post-Jessore Union Parishad Sachib Job Circular 2022. union secretary job circular 2022 Jessore, union Parishad job circular 2022, job circular in jessore.

Jessore Union Council Secretary Job Circular Guideline 2022

Before applying the post you read the article attentively. Before applying for the post you must be a citizen in Bangladesh otherwise your application will not be accepted by the administration. According to the government, 75 percent of the government grant and the remaining 25 percent will have to be taken from the union council’s own income. Candidates interested in one page prescribed application form should apply along with Jessore Deputy Commissioner. There is no opportunity to apply online. Your application should be sent to the office address by 20-02-2022. You must be between 18-30 years of age to apply for this position. If you are interested, you will need 03 copies of passport-size photos and two copies of stamp-size photos at the time of application. All attested copies of the teaching certificate will be required.

Jessore Union Council Secretary Job Circular Information 2022

Job Title: Union Secretary
Job Description:See Advertisement
Vacancy:12
Organization Name:Jessore DC Office
Published Date:25 January 2022
Application Start: 25 January 2022
Application Deadline:20 February 2022
Job Type:Govt Jobs
Source:Website
Education Qualification:Graduation Pass
Employment Type:Permanent
Gender:Both
Job Location:Jessore
Job Nature: Full Time
Salary range:Tk.10200-24680/-
Job Experience:See Advertisement
Age Limit :18-30 and freedom fighter 32 years
Application FeeTk. 500/-
 How to applySee Advertisement

Jessore Union Council Secretary Job Circular Advertisement 2022

Jessore DC Office Job 2022
Application Form Download

Jessore DC Office Job Circular Update 2022

Jessore DC Office Job Circular 2022 will be best for those who like to build a future and get government jobs BD. So if you want to get govt jobs and apply at this time apply for this jobJessore DC Office Job Circular 2022 update is a good new job circular. You can check more government jobs and nongovernment jobs circulars in Bangladesh on our website. Please visit our website BD Govt Job regularly. http://www.scienceitem.com/ is the best website to find Recent Government jobs Circular 2022, Private Jobs Circular, Bank Jobs Circular 2022, study, and Company Jobs Circular 2022 in Bangladesh. So please read the DC Office Cumilla Job Circular 2022 and applies after reading attentively. Jessore DC Office Job Circular 2022. If you have any complaints or any suggestions please write your valuable information in our website comment box.

Check Also

One Bank Limited

One Bank Limited Officer Job Circular 2022

One Bank Limited Job Circular 2022C has been published today on the official website by …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.